Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hanging in there

(Totally had some version of this poster when I was a kid, ordered out of the Scholastic Book catalog.)

So, I had big plans for November. I actually signed up for National Novel Writing Month, where you (stupidly) try to write a whole novel (or at least 50,000 words) in 30 days. And then the Halloween stomach bug curse struck for the second year in a row and our whole family got sick. (Actually, not the whole family. Just the grown ups. MH felt GRRRRREAT!) So the weekend was spent in puking, queasy, and sleeping. Remember all that stuff I said about how being sick was so awesome? Forget it.

Needless to say, I'm just now back to work and I still don't feel great (I know because I'm not that interested in food = still sick). Yes, so I'm the asshole who has come to work to spread my terrible sickness everywhere. You're welcome.

Anyway, I'll try to think of something a bit better to blog about later. Or maybe I won't.

1 comment:

  1. Feel better! The stomach bug is the absolute worst. Being sick is only fun if you're hopped up on cough syrup and retaining food and water. Hope you feel your old self again soon. Ginger ale! Lots of ginger ale!

    ReplyDelete