Friday, May 17, 2013
Still Here (sort of)
(About a month ago, I drove MH to school and we were EARLY. She asked to "drive" while we waited and then demanded that I take her picture. Yes ma'am.)
I haven't been blogging because I literally have nothing to say. Well, that's not entirely true. I am deep into a Fringe marathon, so I can talk about that. And I can complain about pregnancy ENDLESSLY. Oh, and I can do both at the same time: Faux-livia only had to be pregnant for like ONE DAY. Of course, she had to give birth on the floor of a crappy dollar store and then her baby ended up getting erased when the time line reset, but still. Almost worth it.
Anyway, there's not much else going on. Maybe next week I'll have something interesting to talk about.
Labels:
TV vs. Books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel ya!
ReplyDelete