Friday, September 27, 2013

I'm Back (some more)


(I tried looking for a good picture in my phone and they are all pictures MH took of herself. So basically this times five hundred.)

I'm back. Yep. Back. So. Huh.

 I spent a few months away and there were so many times when I would think of something (that I thought was) clever and be like, "Wow, I should blog about that!" But because I would be sitting on the couch with one boob out, holding a squirming infant on my lap, while a two year old climbed on my back yelling, "Mama! I'm helping  you feed Charlie!", I would make a "mental note" to "remember" this later. These two terms are in quotations because it is obviously a hilarious thing that I could remember anything. I can't tell you how many times I misplaced my phone when IT WAS JUST HERE A SECOND AGO and then found it in some crazy place like the sock drawer. And I can't blame it on MH because if she has my phone, she's using it, trying to buy the full version of the crappy free kid apps I download because I'm a cheapskate and can never figure out how to add money to my itunes or whatever you need to do in order to buy apps.

Or she's taking a million pictures of herself. CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK. So it's a hundred of the same thing.

Hey, what do you know? I brought this shit full circle.

1 comment: