Thursday, June 6, 2013
Complaining
MH hugging Desmond. She calls him Demis. "Demis a good boy!" she says. Then poor pathetic Harper comes over and she screams, "No, Harper! No smell my feet!" At the very least, she chose the right dog to love. Harper is probably pushing 12, while Des is probably 5. This way, she'll hopefully get a lot more mileage out of her affection.
I haven't been in the blogging mood. This week, it's been nothing but pregnancy complaints and daycare bullshit. So instead of going on and on about that stuff, can I just ask: what the fuck is wrong with people and fruit salad? You spend a ton of money buying fruit--including a good portion of expensive as shit berries--and then you put some sort of vinegar/sweet salad dressing bullshit all over it? Why?! Fifty dollars worth of fruit isn't good enough for you? You think you can improve upon fucking black berries? And while I'm at it, melon is a fool's game. I never even bother with a "side of fruit" at restaurants because you know it will be nonstop cantaloupe and honeydew. Also--and I realize I'm being nitpicky here--take five minutes and cut the grapes in half! You already went to the store and spent a fortune on fruit and took it home and cut up most of it, so why not trade in the five minutes it took you to concoct your ridiculous sugar serum and just slice the grapes in half?
Anyway, we have snacks at the office this morning, which is mostly donuts and pastries. And then there's this offensive fruit salad. I tried, but it's just gross. I guess I'll just have to go eat another donut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment